Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fiddle Faddle

Ha! You thought I was going to talk about the treat!Well I'm not. Actually I have never had it so I can't tell you anything about it - except it's fun to say. Kind of like one of my favorite Dr. Who quotes that says "People assume that time is a strict progression from cause to effect but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." Ha! Now that's fun to say. :) Wibbly wobbly timey wimey gets stuck in my head all day sometimes.

I had a great weekend. I went to a pot luck for the FRG and surprisingly we had a bunch of people come! Normally when I plan things I just dont seem to get a lot of response so this was very nice. We had good food, and a lot of laughs. It was supposed to go from 1-4 but we ended staying until about 8:30. It was great fun. I made chhesy potatoes (funeral potatoes) and everyone loved them. Normally at home you would bring a pan and people would be like "great - thats our fourth pan" but not here. Here no one has ever had them before so I got to be there person with the cool new food. Score one for me!

Sunday I went to church and then went to Savannah with my friend Dawn. We found a Torrid in the mall there and that was great fun. I love that store. I know I am not a size 10 - but I still want cute clothes and this store is perfect for that. My husband had been begging me to buy a new pair of jeans for a while now. He thinks once I have to patch them that they aren't any good anymore. I beg to differ - but I decided to get some new ones for when he gets home. I can't wait for that!

I got to talk to my husband twice on Sunday! Once in the morning and once before I went to bed - so that was super cool. I also was able to Skype with my kids. They went to Scout Camp with my dad and apparently had a fabulous time. This is always good news - it IS possible to have fun while not pugged into something electronic! Ha! I couldn't beleive the pictures my dad sent me. They are getting so big! Who told them they could grow up?


I gave the gogs a much needed haircut. Poor max was getting so fuzzy he had this lion mane thing going on and I couldn't put his collar on anymore so I took the buzzers and tamed him. I didn't shave them - that would be mean, but I definitley could have made a sweater with everything that came off them. Hopefully that will help out with this crazy heat.

Then I decided I was going to sell candles and stuff. They are a pretty cool company that does everything boi-degradable, eco-friendly stuff. Candles, soaps, household cleaners, lotions, warmers and cubes, and OAM stuff that it kind of like the scent cones and air fresheners but better. :) I promise not use this to sell it though. Just mentioning it. We will see how it goes. But I will give the adress to my site - just this once. :) www.samanthas.foreveryhome.net

Other than that - just hanging out and being groovy as my husband likes to say. :)

No comments:

Fun Stuff!