Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome Winter -- I think

It was cold this morning. Really cold. Like 35 degrees. Yes mom I know it is much colder there but when it was 80 on Sunday 35 is cold. I actually had to turn on my heater. Which is a good thing really because it is hard to get in the Christmas spirit when you still have to use the a/c in your car. I think I miss snow. Not driving in it - and certainly not plowing it, but the way it looks on the trees and the grass. I go outside and look at my little palmetto plant by the door and think to myself - yes, it will be a different winter here for sure.

I hope to get a Christmas tree soon. I really want to put it up to really get in the mood. Because I have to say planning this company Christmas party is really sucking the spirit out of it for me. I am almost done shopping for the kids though. Yay! But my kids are the only ones getting presents and they only get a couple. Everyone else gets cookies and love. Sorry guys - it's all I can do.

I just realized I havent listened to any Christmas music this year. Maybe that's the problem. I need me some Peter. He will be in Tennessee in January, it's only 8 hours away. I wonder if I could afford to go. That would be awesome.

Thats all I have now. Love ya!

No comments:

Fun Stuff!