Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Standing in the wind

On the Pride and Predjudice theme... I was at work this morning and my mom was playing the soundtrack to the movie. I was listening to the piano and I could picture Elizabeth Bennett standing on the cliff, with the wind blowing all around her. And I wondered what was she thinking about? What was she seeing? I listen to that music and it is relaxing, picturing myself on that cliff, standing in the wind. Listening to it blow, feeling it whip my hair and tug at my clothes and kiss my skin. Watching the sky and the clouds and the ground all around me, spread out for me to see. It's freeing. Just to let all my care and troubles and stresses free and be blown away for a while. To just stand there... What is so appealing to me in that thought? To just stand there, alone, in the wind.

No comments:

Fun Stuff!