Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Late Again

I realized that I really like reading other people's blogs more than I like writing my own. I think I just feel like I have to wait for something cool or big to write about. *sigh*

So, since I am easily distracted here are my very late Christmas project photo's. I made pajamas and blankets for everyone. Which was a little more work than I had originally thought. But it was fun. :)




I don't have pics of my parents or my brother Alex :( but anyway you get the picture. I just made blankets for my in-laws since I ran out of time. We draw names for cousins and stuff and I feel bad I didn't really do much for that. Just gift cards really. I got some shirt and apron kits for the kids names. Well I did make a baby blanket for a cousin on my mom's and I made a Jean quilt for my uncle. But I started that in May and they were his jeans he gave to my husband because he couldn't fit in them anymore - so it was almost a re-gift :)

My mom gave all us girls glass pans with our names on them. And made all the kids vests, and all the guys these super cool fishing vests with fun gummy worms and stuff in them that the kids promptly confiscated and ate.

3 comments:

Gennaveeve said...

Caden LOVES his fishy jammies. He asks to wear them every night and Ansley has to sleep with his tractor blankie!

Cyndi Barker said...

I can't believe you made jammies AND a blanket for everybody! I don't love anyone that much.
My kids each get new jammies on Christmas Eve as a tradition and I can barely be bothered to buy them!
You are amazing!
You are my new hero!

dragonnldy77 said...

well its not something I would do every year - maybe we will go back to pillows next time. :) But it was great fun to watch everyone open them.

Fun Stuff!